Engaging Games LLC
Based in Shreveport, Louisiana
April 3, 2014
15 Coins is a deceptively difficult minimalistic arcade game with one goal: collect 15 Coins before you are killed by your clones. Your ship is always moving forward and all you have to do is tilt or tap to turn left and right. The only thing standing between you and victory are endless clones that follow the path you've traveled. Crash into a clone and it’s game over. You’re not alone though, you can collect a power-up to temporarily freeze the clones and smash into them to destroy them! Can you avoid your clones long enough to collect 15 Coins? 15 Coins will be on sale for $0.99 during launch week and will be raised to $1.99 thereafter.
15 Coins was born after stripping an endless runner gameplay concept down to a small core loop of avoiding, collecting and destroying. We wondered, "What if we gave a finite goal for the player to achieve" and we ended up with 15 Coins. The end result was a small, but fun little game that has been called "addictive" by many who have had a chance to play it so far.
- Tilt or tap to turn
- Avoid clones that follow the path you've traveled
- Three Difficulty Levels
- Game Center Leaders for the fastest 15(coins in a game)
- 15 Achievements
- Interactive tutorial
- Deceptively Difficult
- Play for a minute or all day long
Launch Trailer YouTube
Teaser Video YouTube
Gameplay Video YouTube
Logo & Icon
- "15 Coins has me locked in a cycle of trying to outdo myself. It's a stylish and accessible game that's worth a look for anybody who enjoys quickfire action and high score-chasing."
- Chris Priestman, PocketGamer
- "15 Coins is hard. Alright, that was the shortest review I've ever written. I'll be back Monday."
- Evan Killham, Cult of Mac
- "If you're a fan of these minimalistic arcade games that are all about skills and reflexes, then you should pick this one up."
- Christine Chan, AppAdvice
- "Extremely simple. Extremely hard. Extremely addictive"
- Mel, appgefahren.de
- "Worth Way More Than 15 Of Your Coins"
- Trevor Sheridan, Apple'N'Apps
Request Press Copy
Please fill in your e-mail address below and we'll get back to you as soon as a press copy is available for you.
Alternatively, you can always request a press copy by sending us a quick email.
About Engaging Games LLC
We're just a couple of guys trying to follow our passion and make fun, easy to play games with our main focus currently being on the iOS platform.
More information on Engaging Games LLC, our logo & relevant media are available here.
15 Coins Credits